- Up to 26% THC! A powerful Indica variety that’ll truly relax you and make you sleep.
- A one-of-its-kind strain. Game-changing autoflower genetics for the most demanding growers.
- Great taste in every hit. Sour apricot marmalade terps that’ll hypnotize your taste buds.
- Fruitylicious harvests. Up to 550g/m2 in 9 -10 weeks!
- Perfect for extractions. Copious amounts of flavorful resin make for the most delicious concentrates.
Apricot Auto produces extremely dense and compact medium-sized buds boasting all kinds of pink and purple hues; The brownish-orange hairs complement the colors beautifully, and the silvery-white layer of resin makes it look like the flowers were dusted with kief, giving them an irresistible appearance. Breaking the buds open reveals a predominantly fruity apricot aroma wrapped in sweet yet subtle hints of sour, citrus, and woody terps that intensify as the nugs burn.
This Indica-dominant autoflower will lift your mood and put you in a peaceful state of mind where no bad vibes are allowed before a powerful sedative high takes over your whole body. Thanks to the 26% THC, Apricot Auto’s powerful effect starts with a strong stimulating mood-boosting high that takes all worries away and fills your mind with happy thoughts as the deeply relaxing body stone spread throughout your whole body, leaving you fully sedated on the nearest couch or bed, munching on your favorite snacks. This is a powerful Indica variety that will truly help you relax and go to sleep, making it a great choice for those suffering from muscle pain, insomnia, appetite loss, and chronic stress.
Apricot Auto is fairly easy to grow and will show its full potential without extra effort. Expect a relatively compact plant with a main cola reaching up to 120cm and several thick and sturdy side branches that grow to almost the same height. Thanks to its Indica heritage, this strain develops a short internodal spacing with multiple flowering sites where the beautiful buds boast pinkish and purplish hues which contrast beautifully with the medium-sized fan leaves that fade into a beautiful neon green by harvest time.